Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The One with All the Coffee

I’ve been wanting to start blogging for a very long time. There’s a few reasons why I’ve never gotten around to blogging:

1. I read AMAZING blogs religiously. I scoop up every piece of knowledge I can from Ashleigh's Educational Journey, Teaching with a Mountain View, The Teacher Talk, and many more! With this comes blogging fear – they have extensive knowledge, vast amounts of TpT products, and what seems like 100 hobbies.  I honestly don’t know how these cyber teachers do it! If it wasn’t for stalking their instagrams I would think they aren’t actually human.

2. Along the same lines – every blog I read out there is extremely well put together! Adorable beyond compare. I googled a few ways to create a blog - “simple” blog designs and coding gave me a headache. How do they do people even create blogs? Was there a course on coding I missed in college?

3. Even with living such a simple and routine life (Eggo’s each breakfast, EasyMac every lunch type routine) I seem to run around like a chicken with my head cutoff. It’s just me and I still run out of time for the most basic things – like today a shower and laundry. Throwing a blog in there seems pretty impossible when even a shower is out the window.


With all these reasons as to WHY NOT to blog here’s how it went from 0-60 today:

1. I figure my blog will be a little different and that’s okay! I’m assuming it will sound a little less like the greats I’m used to reading and more like, “Crap! That is not how I envisioned that going!” With that will hopefully come some tips so you too don’t make my same mistakes!

2. I found an AMAZING talent to help make this little blog a reality! She even knew my impulsiveness without asking and finished this in record time. (It looks like I took a coding class right?) Thank you again, Kreated by Kelsey!

3. After three too many cups of coffee today I decided to jump right in! Still coming down from my coffee high I had the courage to make my first post! I’m not saying this blog will keep me in check and help me with my laundry (probably the opposite) but I’m excited to take you along in my bumpy ride that is third grade! Hopefully in the process I will gain some tips and stories from fellow teachers out there! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this, and I love you. This is amazing - I can't wait to read. :) Someday when my life slows down and I settle down somewhere, I'll re-start my blogging and we can be blog buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 - Thank you for such kind words!! I love your blog! It's a long process to 'get it all going'... but, it's so worth it!! :) Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete